CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
Cloudex health care private limited is a leading teleradiology company in India. We require a smart experienced customer care executive for the company. He/she has to deal with queries coming from all the centers of the company. He/she requires to learn all the technology and services available in the company.
Salary : as per industry standards
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Resolve product or service related problems of customers and clarify their doubt and following up to ensure resolution.
• Should be able to understand , clarify and explain details of the queries.
• Make appointments and act as mediator for all the centers of the firm to avail clients needs.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Follow up with customers on unresolved queries when necessary.
• Handle customer queries on all platforms email/voice/chat appropriately as per set quality standards.
• Screening / monitoring incoming and outgoing calls to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the company.
• Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels internal and external and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and implementation of our standard practice.
• Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
• Keep records of all our customer interactions, inquiry, recordings, forms , feedbacks, complaints, comments as well as action taken etc.
• Set long term and short term target KPI’s and prepare daily reports, share it with the superiors .
• Review the metrics and readjust to attain KPI targets.
• 2-5 years of client handling experience in an MNC/ health care
• B2B client handling experience in healthcare sector.
• Good understanding of the process, tasks, responsibilities and skills involved in customer service
• Should be comfortable in working rotational shifts and on weekends, as and when required.
• Technical Skill: Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
• Knowledge of working on computers
• Good Verbal Communications (English / Malayalam / Hindi/other
Indian language is a plus)
• 12th passed or above.