What is Body Imaging?
Body Imaging is a subspecialty of diagnostic radiology which deals with imaging evaluation of organs in the thorax, abdomen, and pelvis. It includes all types of radiological examinations performed using conventional X- rays, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, mammography, and PET (positron emission tomography).
How does Body Imaging help?
These radiological techniques prove helpful to all the clinicians, in receiving detailed information about a wider range of illnesses which can include pain in the acute abdomen to more serious conditions like cancers.
Who is a Body Imaging Expert?
A Radiologist, who has gone an extra mile in obtaining extensive training in Body Imaging Subspecialty, is a Body Imaging Expert. Reporting done by these Fellowship Trained experts, help other practicing clinicians, having a more precise diagnosis providing a cutting-edge advantage in treating a variety of diseases in the chest, abdomen, and pelvic area.
What do Body Imaging Services provide?
The Body Imaging Subspecialists provide their expert reporting in the following areas:
- Emphysema, asthma, infections like HIV and tuberculosis, occupational lung hazards, lung cancer, and aortic pathologies.
- CT and MRI for Liver, Gallbladder and biliary system, Pancreas, Kidneys, Small and large bowel as well as aortic diseases.
- MRI spleen and urinary bladder
- MRI Enterography (for inflammatory bowel disease) – more specialized area.
In Pelvic Area
- MRI for Perianal fistula and abscess, Pelvic Floor evaluation, and Placental and Foetal MRI
- CT and MRI General Oncology
- MRI Prostate (Screening and Staging examinations)
- MRI in Gynaecological cancers (Uterus, Cervix, and Ovaries)
- MRI for Rectal Cancer Staging
How do We Help…
At Cloudex, we have an excellent team of certified Radiologists, Physicians, Subspecialty experts, and trained technologists, who work in association with Physicians, Surgeons, Chest Physicians, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, Gynaecologists, and Radiation and Medical Oncologists.
Our Fellowship Trained Experts from North America, provide structured reports based on the need and urgency. They are always available on call (24x7x365), for any discussion that can help to manage any case, simple or complicated.
Urgent reporting within 2-3 hours, with upfront information provided by the team to the referring Physician for various critical ailments, has rewarded us with better patient and doctor satisfaction and immense faith of fellow clinicians.
Take-Home Message from Cloudex…
We understand that the recipe to successful treatment results is totally dependent upon the following ingredients:
- The precision
- In time access to an accurate, easy to understand imaging report
At Cloudex, we ensure to help you have, that winning edge.